- "That's what life is all about people, making the smart choices."
- ―Robert Ralston
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
The Infinity Formula metabolized and enhanced all of his bodily functions to the peak of human efficiency:
Artificially Enhanced Physiology: Ralston had no superhuman powers, although as a result of the Infinity Formula, his strength, durability, speed and agility were enhanced and his aging was greatly slowed down.
- Enhanced Strength: Ralston's strength was enhanced to almost superhuman levels due to the Infinity Formula.
- Enhanced Durability: Ralston's durability was enhanced due to the Infinity Formula and was superior to those of ordinary humans.
- Superhuman Healing: He was able to heal broken bones, torn muscles, several gunshots, knife stabs and other severe injuries within 3 to 4 days and most lesser injuries like cuts, scrapes and burns within hours.
- Enhanced Speed: Ralston could run at speeds of up to approximately 20 miles per hour, and had on occasion run a mile in little over a minute (almost 40 mph) when under duress.
- Enhanced Agility: Ralston's agility was superior to that of a typical Olympic athlete.
- Retarded Aging: The Infinity Formula extended Ralston's lifespan by slowing the effects of the aging process.
Extensive Military Training: Robert Ralston trained as a paratrooper, Ranger, demolitions expert and vehicle specialist. He held an unlimited-tonnage, all-seas license as a commander of ocean-going vessels. Ralston completed Green and Black Beret Special Forces training and was a skilled pilot.
Master Martial Artist: He was a seasoned unarmed and armed-combat expert, was a heavyweight kickboxer in the Army, held a 10th degree black belt in Tang Soo Do, an 8th degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Ralston even founded two of his own martial arts, Chun Kuk Do ("the Universal Way") and American Tang Soo Do.